COVID-19 is a new and highly contagious coronavirus with significant respiratory symptoms. On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a global pandemic. This pandemic and the response to it are constantly evolving.
Center for Disease Control
- For the latest national information, visit the CDC COVID-19 website.
- For coronavirus frequently asked questions, visit CDC FAQ.
New York State
- For the latest state information, visit NYS COVID-19 website.
- For the latest state statistics, visit the COVID-19 Testing Tracker.
- For information regarding NYS Department of Education, visit COVID-19 Guidance.
- For information regarding NYS Department of Health, visit School Guidance.
- For the latest state school statistics, visit the COVID-19 Report Card.
- For Posters available for Businesses, visit NYS Poster.
- For the latest county information, visit Public Health.
- For the latest county statistics, visit COVID-19 Dashboard.
Report A COVID-19 Home Test
Delaware County Residents report your positive COVID-19 test done at home.
These simple steps can help stop the spread of this and other respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.